Drawing from age-old Balinese traditions that are wrapped
in a gentle spirituality and surrounded by the dramatic
landscape that characterises the island, this secluded,
serenely beautiful spa resort is the perfect place for
relaxation, revitalisation and self-discovery.
This experience is exclusively for Malaysian and Singaporean
residents, including its expatriates.
Your experience includes:
Discover our optional complimentary activities (subject
to availability and weather conditions):
- From two nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with complimentary local black coffee,
tea and mineral water served during meals, for every night of stay
- One 50-minute massage per person per night of stay
Enhance your experience with the following optional chargeable
- Balance Walk, Boreh Making, Canang
Making, Candle Making, Cooking Class, Creativity Walk,
Fitness Circuit, Jamu Making, Lontar Drawing, Nyuun
Yoga, Pencak Silat, Starlight Gazing, Weaving Class,
Wood Carving, Yoga Hatta, Yoga Swing (as scheduled
in the daily activity calendar)
Terms and conditions:
- Holiday Flexi Plan
- Late check-out
- Early check-in
- Airport transfer
- Package is applicable to Malaysian
and Singaporean residents, including its expatriates.
Proof of resident identification must be presented
upon check-in. Failing which, the daily prevailing
rate at check-in will be strictly enforced.
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit
Malaysia (MYR) and subject to prevailing service
charge and government taxes.
- Package is based on full prepayment
and is not refundable, with a limit to five rooms
available per day.
- Package is valid for individual
bookings, not group bookings.
- A minimum stay of two nights
- Maximum of two adults in one
- Package is subject to availability
and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All activities, spa treatments
and private dining experiences are subject to availability
and weather conditions.
- To preserve the peaceful sanctuary
of the Spa Village experience, the Resort welcomes
children the age of 16 and above, advocates the absence
of mobile phones in public areas, a smoke free environment
and no televisions in guest rooms.