Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei
Drawing from age-old Balinese traditions that are wrapped in a gentle spirituality and surrounded by the dramatic landscape that characterises the island, this secluded, serenely beautiful spa resort is the perfect place for relaxation, revitalisation and self-discovery.
This experience is exclusively for residents of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, including its expatriates.
|Your experience includes:
- From two nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with complimentary local black coffee, tea and mineral water served during meals, for every night of stay
- One 50-minute massage per person per night of stay
- Complimentary return airport transfers between Denpasar International Airport to Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali
Discover our optional complimentary activity (subject to availability and weather conditions):
- Balance Walk, Boreh Making, Canang Making, Candle Making, Cooking Class, Creativity Walk, Fitness Circuit, Jamu Making, Lontar Drawing, Nyuun Yoga, Pencak Silat, Starlight Gazing, Weaving Class, Wood Carving, Yoga Hatta, Yoga Swing (as scheduled in the daily activity calendar)
Enhance your experience with the following optional chargeable upgrades:
- Holiday Flexi Plan
- Late check-out
- Early check-in
- Airport transfers
Terms & conditions:
- Package is applicable to residents of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, including its expatriates. Proof of resident identification must be presented upon check-in. Failing which, the daily prevailing rate at check-in will be strictly enforced.
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and subject to prevailing service charge and government taxes.
- Package is based on full prepayment and is not refundable, with a limit to five rooms available per day.
- Package is valid for individual bookings, not group bookings.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required.
- Maximum of two adults in one room.
- Package is subject to availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All activities, spa treatments and private dining experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- To preserve the peaceful sanctuary of the Spa Village experience, the Resort welcomes children the age of 16 and above, advocates the absence of mobile phones in public areas, a smoke free environment and no televisions in guest rooms.