Reconnect with your true essence in this all inclusive Yoga & Wellness retreat
This yoga and wellness retreat was crafted by a woman who has been travelling alone for many years to provide solo women travellers or in the company of friends, a nurturing environment to explore regular and speciality yoga classes, expand the mind through guided meditation, indulge in spa treatments, enjoy opportunities to discover Bali, its people, culture, food and natural wonders, and meet new like-minded friends.
Our Return to Yourself retreat will help you reconnect with your true self and regain your vitality. Be fully engaged in the moment and enjoy every minute with a sense of joyful presence. You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, ready to face life's challenges with a wonderful combination of enthusiasm and serenity.
Feb 10-13, Mar 2-5, Apr 1-4, May 6-9, June 1-4,
July 6-9, Aug 3-6, Sept 7-10, Oct 5-8, Nov 2-5, Dec 7-10.
Recommended stay: 4 days/3 nights
• Single Occupancy: USD1,350++ per person
• Twin Sharing: USD750++ per person
• Return airport transfers to and from Denpasar International Airport (DPS)
• Welcome Foot Bath Ritual
• Daily breakfast with green juice, lunch and dinner with fresh coconut water
• Daily lifestyle coaching session using Kundalini Yoga and meditation
• Daily wellness playshop, inclusive of afternoon tea and refreshments
• Les Waterfall Excursion
• Ponjok Batu Temple tour
• All entrance fees for tour activities
• Sunset (or sunrise) cruise in a jukong, a traditional Balinese boat
• Starlight Gazing
• A deluxe 50-minute spa treatment for every night of stay
• Daily scheduled activities within the resort
(as per the Daily Activity Calendar) Balance Walk, Boreh Making, Canang Making, Candle Making, Cooking Class, Creativity Walk, Fitness Circuit, Jamu Making, Lontar Drawing, Nyuwun Yoga, Pencak Silat, Weaving Class, Hatha Yoga, Yoga Swing
A minimum stay of three nights is required with an option to extend your stay for a deeper immersion into this wellness retreat.
Each extension night will include:
• Breakfast with green juice, lunch and dinner with fresh coconut water
• A lifestyle coaching session using Kundalini Yoga, meditation and humanology
• A wellness playshop, with an afternoon tea and refreshments
• A cultural / spiritual tour - excludes the 4th day when a Day of Silence is in effect
• A deluxe 50-minute massage
Find out more by contacting Savitri Talahatu, our Retreat Facilitator and Wellness Director at +62 3623 2033 or email email@example.com
VIEW SAMPLE ITINERARY BOOK THIS RETREAT